Certificate Program in Sales Management
- India’s first certificate program in sales for young Indian graduates and postgraduates
- A 16-week program to build a deep understanding of the Sales function
- Builds skills to sell effectively to trade & manage a channel sales operation
- Enables learners to conduct enterprise sales & manage key accounts
- Creates capability to lead retail sales and direct to consumer sales
- Builds understanding of tools and techniques to manage sales data and finance
100% Placement at Top Companies
Salaries between INR 2.75 lakhs to INR 5.5 lakhs per annum
Certificate in Sales Management from a top ranked B-School in India
Immersive Sales Training experience with a blend of classroom and in-field learning
Skills in Channel, Retail & B2B Sales needed to be successful on the job
Who Should Apply
Graduates & Post-Graduates from recognized Universities can apply for this Program.
Candidates must have a consistent academic record with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent in X and XII and graduation.
Fresh college graduates those with a maximum of 30 months of work experience can apply.
Final year students, those with any arrears or students awaiting university results will not be considered for admission.
The medium of instruction for the course is English and a working knowledge of the language, both written and spoken, is required.
The Selection process will consist of the following three stages –
An Online Aptitude Test. Candidates with valid scores from NMAT/CAT/XAT can submit their scores in lieu of this test
A Group Discussion in English – on a general topic of contemporary interest
A Personal Interview – to assess fit and aspirations of the candidate
The sequence of the conduct of these stages can be interchanged to suit logistical efficiency at the test venue